- TITLE - The Club shall be called Somerton Gardeners' Club.
- OBJECTS - The promotion and advancement of horticulture and promoting friendly and social intercourse amongst the members.
- MEMBERSHIP - The Club shall consist of anyone interested in gardening both professional and amateur.
- MANAGEMENT - The Management Committee shall consist of the Officers of the Club, Committee Members, 5 to form a quorum. The officers and Committee Members (with the exception of the President) shall retire annually and be eligible for re-election at the Annual General Meeting. The Committee will have the power to co-opt additional members.
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - The A.G.M. of the Club shall be held on the last meeting night of the session, the Treasurer shall present a balance sheet and the Secretary a general report for the past year. The Officers and Committee for the coming year shall also be elected at that meeting. Nominations showing consent of the person nominated shall be sent to the Secretary 7 days before the meeting.
- SUBSCRIPTION - The subscription shall be £12.00 per member per annum which is due at the first meeting of the year.
- That a Member be elected to report the Clubs meeting in the local press.
- RULES - Any proposed alterations or additions to Rules be given to the Secretary in writing 28 days previous to the Annual General Meeting.